Wednesday, February 21, 2018

Marin County


I've been in and out of Marin County since 1989*.  It's a nice place, with areas of remarkable natural beauty.  Aside from the traffic problems on 101 and the cost of living, it seems like a good location in which to live.

But there are certain things that come to mind when someone says "Marin County". Some of these things are: rich people, liberals, woo, illegal laborers, vegans, vegetarians, yachts, and more woo. So much woo. Like, you don't even know. Seriously. Woo.

So I was pleasantly surprised to be recently introduced to a side of Marin County that I never knew existed.




I'm pretty sure this club is a lot more rod and not so much gun, but it was still a neat experience.


 * Still had blood on my shoes from Beijing 6/4.

No comments: